I started taking photos in 2013 with capturing my little daughter’s photograph. Then I discovered my deep interest about photography day by day, as I think about improving my skills. I decided to join at Pathshala on March 2013 and completed Basic and Foundation course on Photography.
At the early stage I liked to shoot Travel or Life Style but from January 2014 I started taking Street Photography very seriously. I evaluate my work as a unique composite of complex layers, emotions and precious moments of the people of Dhaka city.
• Finalist in the Miami Street Photography Festival 2015
• Featured in Art Photo Feature (APF) Street Photography Magazine Website
• Featured in 121Clicks
• Interview in Art Photo Feature (APF) Street Photography Magazine (Issue 25)
• Featured in Street Rythms Magazine
• APF inspiration award VII, Fill the frame
• Interview in Inspired Eye Magazine (Issue 32)
• Featured in Raghu Rai’s Magazine CREATIVE IMAGE (Volume 1 Issue 4)
• Finalist 2016 Street Foto San Francisco
• Featured in World Street Photography Book 3