Muhammad Imam Hasan; born and brought up in the capital Dhaka; Bangladesh. Imam professionally a Child Specialist working at Dhaka Shishu (Children) Hospital and a Street Photographer driven by passion. Also Fujifilm X photographer Bangladesh and Faculty member at Counter Foto photography institution.
He started photography in 2013 with capturing his daughter’s photograph. Then eventually he discovered his deep interest about photography day by day and finally in street photography. He joined at Pathshala on March 2013 and completed Basic and Foundation course on Photography.
At the early stage he liked to shoot Travel or Life Style but from January 2014 he started taking Street Photography very seriously. he likes to evaluate his work as a unique composite of complex layers, emotions and precious moments of the people of Dhaka city.
His works featured in different national and international newspaper, magazine and social medias. Imam won different national and international awards including Winner of StreetFoto Sanfrancisco 2017 Single image category.
He conducted several workshops on Street Photography at home and abroad. And was Judge in different national and international photo contest including STREETFOTO SAN FRANCISCO and LONDON STREET PHOTOGRAPHY FESTIVAL.
He is founder member of Insight Collective (Bangladeshi street photography collective) and member of Little Box Collective (International Street Photography Collective).
• Finalist in the Miami Street Photography Festival 2015,2017,2018
• Featured in Art Photo Feature (APF) Street Photography Magazine Website
• Featured in 121Clicks
• Interview in Art Photo Feature (APF) Street Photography Magazine (Issue 25)
• Featured in Street Rythms Magazine
• APF inspiration award VII, Fill the frame
• Interview in Inspired Eye Magazine
• Featured in Raghu Rai’s Magazine CREATIVE IMAGE
• Finalist 2016 Street Foto San Francisco
• Featured in World Street Photography Book